Champion and support delivery of safe & high quality buildings for those who live and work in them.
Regulatory Clarity: To increase regulatory clarity and improve the understanding of the regulations and adoption by the industry.
Competence: Lead industry competence, development of standards, industry accreditation and drive the adoption of required behaviours.
Construction Products: Support clarification of product information and certification including testing.
Golden Thread: Support delivery through industry guidance (process, industry skills and digital technologies).
Professional Indemnity Insurance: Develop partnerships and campaigns which unlock financially sustainable PII and other forms of insurance.
- Open DLUHC Building Safety Consultations
- Open HSE Building Safety Consultations
- Building Safety Regulator Be Ready Campaign
- Building Safety Regulator
- Office for Product Safety and Standards (OPSS)
- Building a Safer Future Charter
- Code for Construction Product Information
- Collaborative Reporting for Safer Structures (CROSS)
- Guide to Managing Safety-Critical Elements in Building Construction
- Grenfell Tower Inquiry
- Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety: final report
- Fire Safety Act 2021
- Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022
- Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005
- Building Safety Act 2022
Responding to breaches of planning control under the Building Safety (Responsible Actors Scheme and Prohibitions) Regulations 2023
Sign up now for the free online event with the BSR, OPSS and CLC
DLUHC publishes new and updated guidance
New regulations laid on golden thread information for an occupied higher-risk building
BSR Regulations 2023 were laid before Parliament on 6 September 2023, to come into force on 1 October 2023