- To lead the acceleration of the improvement and alignment in the delivery and development of UK infrastructure for the benefit of the economy, society and the environment.
- Ensure a people-focused, system-based view of infrastructure by benchmarking, sharing and adopting best practice.
- Create infrastructure that represents better value for all
- Build a sustainable future for the construction industry
- Create a more highly skilled workforce
- Delivery models: Project 13 Enterprise delivery model (www.project13.info) including Clients becoming Capable Owners, Enterprise organisation & governance and integration to enable platform deliver
- Digital Transformation – including Enterprise digital transformation strategies, smart infrastructure, digital delivery, connected digital twins, information & data management and benchmarking
- Infrastructure Carbon – climate mitigation and resilience as well as elements of circular economy and biodiversity loss
- People including Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and Health, Safety & Wellbeing
- Performance and Productivity – including the performance of our existing infrastructure as well as productivity across the whole lifecycle of an asset
UK Construction Equipment Sector Report 2023: Remarkable resilience and growth amid significant challenges
The Construction Equipment Association (CEA) has released the fourth edition of its UK Construction Equipment Sector report for 2023. The report is authored by Knibb
CLC has publishes the second iteration of the National Retrofit Strategy, a twenty-year blueprint for how the construction industry can work with Government to retrofit the UK’s 28 million existing homes
Carbon Review 7 years on report published
The UK Government’s ambitions for levelling-up, improving social cohesion and accelerating the path to Net Zero could be shifted up a gear