People and Skills
Energise our people, attract talent and enhance their skills for the future.
- Our culture: inclusive and embracing diversity.
- Simplify routes into the industry.
- Support Apprentices and entrants.
- Support the Building Safety Industry Competence WG2.
- Enable skills to transform and modernise.
- Support for small employers within construction around health, safety
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) notes the Department for Education’s (DfE) current Industrial Training Board (ITB) review, including a call for evidence from stakeholders on
‘Enabling Successful Built Environment Apprenticeships: A Call to Action’, published by University College of Estate Management in partnership with the Construction Industry Council and the
Top employers working with government at new Skills for Growth conference to address skills shortages and drive economic growth. The government’s Business Connect -Skills for