The presentations from this event can be downloaded as a zip file here SBTS Presentations.
The Sustainable Building Training Summit (SBTS) is a key gathering of leaders in construction and design education, covering FE, HE and professional CPD.
The Green Construction Board (GCB) has recently published guidance on how sustainability and high-quality construction should be incorporated in to built environment training. Educators, training providers, trailblazers, awarding and professional bodies are now invited to gather to gain insight and agree an action plan to modernise construction education.
The event aims to:
• Provide strategic guidance and support to leaders in construction education on the direction of travel, and employer’s real-world needs from apprentices, graduates and existing professionals
• Demonstrate the need for change in educational provision, and to provide advice and support in making that transition
• Establish what further support providers would most benefit from to help them make a transition
The event is free to attend for relevant stakeholders, and lunch is provided.
Who should attend?
• Heads of Construction Schools
• Higher Education Management
• College Leadership
• Apprenticeship Providers
• Industry L&D Leaders
• Awarding Bodies
• Professional Bodies