We would like to invite you to a Town Hall event to discuss the Construction Leadership Council’s Review of 2021 and its Plans for 2022 to deliver a better construction sector. Hosted by Building Magazine, the virtual event will take place Monday, March 7, 2022, 11:00am – 12:30pm.
The CLC’s plan for 2022 sets out its key forthcoming priorities for the year, including accelerating our transition to net zero (through CO2nstructZero – the CLC’s industry change programme); addressing the skills issues and supporting innovation in the sector. This event, chaired by the Minister for Business and Industry, is an opportunity to reflect on the CLC’s achievements and plans in more detail. It will feature updates from a number of workstreams across the CLC, led by various speakers.
The speakers include:
- Lee Rowley MP, Minister for Business and Industry
- Andy Mitchell CBE, CEO, Tideway and co-chair of the CLC
- Mark Reynolds, Chief Executive, Mace Group and skills lead for the CLC
- Hannah Vickers, Chief of Staff, Mace Group
- Peter Caplehorn, Chief Executive, Construction Products Association
- Stuart Young, Head of Stakeholder Engagement, BEIS Construction Team & Communications Director for the CO2nstructZero Programme
If you would like to register to attend please use the link below: